Uncover « The Soul of Champagne » by tasting the clear wines, used for the blend of our cuvees. Discover the prelude to the blending process, which makes Champagne very complex and so unique to elaborate.
From the beginning of its history, the family Champagne House J. de Telmont is keeping up with pleasure and dynamism the Art of welcoming guests. So, for a couple of hours or a whole day, you will always be the very welcome to share our passion for wine. We propose through “Les Ateliers Champagne” true moments of pleasure and discovery for sharing an unforgettable experience.
This workshop includes :
- Welcome at Domain J. De Telmont.
- Introduction to the Champagne area, grape varieties and terroir signification.
- Visit of the Domain.
- Identification of still wines aromas
- (Wines of Champagne before being blended and undergoing through the 2nd fermentation).
- Tasting of several still wines coming from different terroirs.
- Tasting / aperitif with Champagnes and canapes.